At Access Roadside Assistance, we know how valuable your employees are to you. We feel the same way about ours. That’s why we do our best to keep your drivers safe while they are busy out on the road, delivering your products and services far and wide, protecting your peace of mind, and your bottom line.
Our affordable commercial and fleet roadside assistance keeps your employees, and their vehicles, safe 24hours a day, 365 days a year, whether they are driving locally or across the country.
With affordable comprehensive pay-per-vehicle roadside assistance plans, it doesn’t matter what your employee is driving – you can pay for each of your vehicles.
Contact us today for a custom quote for your entire fleet. Ask us about our additional bulk fleet discounts for greater than four vehicles.
Our Commercial and Fleet Roadside Assistance plans cover the following types of vehicles:
- 8400 lbs – light duty
- 8500 – 13999 lbs – mid duty
- 14000 – 25999 lbs – heavy duty
- 26000+ lbs – super duty
Under our plans, your drivers will be covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, anywhere in Canada and the United States, and be eligible for:
- Various towing packages for breakdowns with one claim per vehicle per week
- Discounts on lodging, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and more under our Travel Rewards Membership program
- Digital membership cards allow us to find your driver’s exact location in just seconds
We’re just a phone call away for assistance with:
- Jump starts
- Flat-tire changes
- Fuel delivery
At Access, we understand that when your fleet breaks down, your business, and its profits, come to a halt. We want to help minimize this risk, keeping your business running smoothly and protecting your valuable bottom line, each day of operations.
Outsourcing your Commercial and Fleet roadside assistance to Access Roadside Assistance means:
- Increased productivity and tax efficiencies and focus on core company competencies resulting in improved fleet availability, better reliability, and greater cash flow.
- Reduced fleet operating costs due to a reduction of time and resources spent on fleet management.
- The implementation of industry best practices for your fleet, allowing for improved performance in the long-run.
- Reduction of company risk and accountability for non-compliance with regulatory requirements (OSHA, DOT, and other regulatory standards.)
- Improved human resource productivity due to the redirection of personnel and financial resources to your business’s core activities.
- Greater transparency and technological opportunities allow for a better understanding of how your investment is being used and how profitability can be improved.
- Access to specialized driver training and education and guidance on fuel and vehicle purchase decisions.
Our team at Access Roadside Assistance is ready to provide you with the unbeatable peace of mind that comes from knowing you have an experienced and knowledgeable Commercial and Fleet roadside assistance provider on your side. We will help you keep your fleet moving, anywhere across North America at any time of day. We’re always just one phone call away!
Contact our friendly customer service team to get started now. Click here to learn more!